Just a small transport update for Steppy (1U/3U)
- Switch between RESET Mode (Original) and New RUN Mode — Toggled by Holding RST (Save) on boot.
- Your setting will save across boots
- On the SEL page, you’ll see the RST LED lit up yellow if RUN mode is enabled.
- Resets (on both modes) now compensate for a RESET or RUN gate that comes a few milliseconds after the rise of a clock pulse— i.e. when the clock is still high —firing step 1 immediately. This has tested well with Resets that come from modules/sources other than the original clock. If it was working before it should still work great.
- On RUN Mode, the sequencer will only advance when the RST Input has a High Gate. Steppy will also reset when the RUN gate goes high.
- Manually pressing RST from the SEL page will now immediately reset to step one rather than waiting for the next clock pulse.
Note: We are still considering additional sequencer features, transport control updates was one of the most requested