Updated 104 4U Case

Would it help if we got out and pushed? :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hahaha seriously! I sure could go for a teaser about now or some specs.

Boat arrived, everything smooth so far :wink: Last IG post was using it…

10 Likes

The case looks like something I desperately need! :slight_smile: When do we get to see more and when will it be available? More teasers please…

Yes please tell us availability!

How about something like this?

13 Likes

I’ve had all my modules in boxes since selling my Goike boat about 6 months ago, waiting for the right case to come along. This is it :tada:

1 Like

This is awesome please say you’ll make lids! :smiley:

1 Like

What time can you get one to Texas?

A bunch have already shipped to dealers globally. Decksaver lid (made by Decksaver UK) coming in Q1 2021 along with new style of bag. Website will be up shortly…

4 Likes

Hype! I’m planning on putting this at the base of my double 7U as a deluxe sequencer skiff with Vector and Flux and FH-2.

I’m hoping it adds like 3mm over the 62HP so I can fit my long ass Expert Sleepers stuff but I will just use the standoffs if I have to. Really good choice on the utilities, now I don’t even have to get the precision adder I was planning on putting in there.

1 Like

SOLID! Thanks for making this happen!

1 Like

Same depth as the previous Palette? Cheers!

While you’re giving some details, could you share the power capacity, number of headers, etc.? Bonus points for price :wink:

1 Like

YES now to harass retailers I use :slight_smile:

High spec 60 Watt power supply capable of powering up to 12 modules with +12 V output at 1500 mA, -12 V output at 1500 mA and +5 V output at 500 mA.
$425.93 USD

from here

MSRP is $399 usd

3 Likes

Is there a way to link / connect these with a 7U 104hp performance case?

4 Likes

capable of powering up to 12 modules

Is that correct? That’s the same amount as the 62hp case. Isn’t that a bit lean?

For sure. I hope that’s a misprint.

1 Like