As usual, download from https://intellijel.com/support/
Thanks for all your feedback! We’ve implement some of our user requests into this update.
- FIXED: The scale quantizer in Combo Mode locked to chromatic scale on pads 3 and 4.
IMPORTANT: You must also update your Tetrapad to version 188.8.131.52.
- NEW: The three assignable outputs (SYNC, A, B) have a new Run+Rec option, which transmits a +5V gate whenever Tête is actively recording or overdubbing a loop or sequence.
- NEW: The three assignable outputs (SYNC, A, B) have a new Loopy option, which transmits a +5V gate whenever Loopy is active.
- NEW: The Global Setup Menu has a new Late Comp toggle for enabling/disabling Play/Record Compensation. It can be useful to turn this off when Tête is used as the master transport control in your system.
- NEW: A new Reset Mode option in the Mode SETUP menu enables you to reset that current mode’s Mode SETUP menu options to their default, factory settings.
- NEW: Tête now ignores External Clock pulses that exceed 2400 BPM. Clock screen will display “Too Fast” when this rate is exceeded. This prevents Tête from becoming unstable when the operator is suffering from an excessive caffeine overdose.
- FIXED: Better error message if there is a problem with the SD Card.
- FIXED: Inconsistent or missing “Touch” CV output assignment.
- FIXED: Negative Voltage on “Position” CV output when loop was empty.
- FIXED: SOL/SOS CV Gate not always firing when recording a new loop.
- CHANGE: Coarse/Fine tuning (where applicable) is now handled with Encoder Acceleration. Turn slowly to increment in slowly, and turn faster to increment more quickly. (No need to Push-Turn the encoder for fine increments)
- CHANGED: The “Load Defaults” selection in the CV Setup menu has been renamed “Reset CV” for clarity and consistency with the new “Reset Mode” option mentioned above.
COMBO MODE CHANGES:
- NEW: Voltage Bank Pad - 4 pairs of stored voltages on a single pad. See Combo Mode: Voltage Banks for complete description.
- NEW: In Combo Mode only, the three assignable outputs (SYNC, A, B) have a new per-pad Touch* option (Touch 1* - Touch 4*) that, if selected, transmits a +5V trigger whenever the indicated pad is touched.
- NEW: In Combo Mode only, the two assignable variable voltage outputs (A and B) have a new per-pad Pressure option (Pressure 1 - Pressure 4) that, if selected, transmits a control voltage based on the amount of pressure applied to the indicated pad.
- NEW: You may now independently latch the top and bottom switches on a Combo Mode switches pad. Hold down the red SHIFT button and click the encoder to toggle whether only the top or only the bottom switch is latched.
VOLTAGES MODE CHANGES:
- NEW: Set a range for randomized voltages - Two new parameters (Random Min and Random Max) in the Voltages Mode SETUP Menu work together to define the overall range of possible voltages generated whenever a voltage is randomized in Voltages Mode. Using these two parameters, you can define a randomization range as wide as 10V (-5V to +5V) or as narrow as a single volt.
- CHANGED: Holding down the red SHIFT button and pressing an encoder used to randomize the voltage on that encoder’s specific output in the selected bank. It now randomizes the voltage on the encoder’s specific output across ALL banks.