note: you will need to recalibrate the module after updating. The calibration is found in the CONFIG->Global settings menu
Update instructions are provided in the updater software. Please give this a try and post any feedback in this thread. Thank you!
- New parameters: Noise Lowpass Envelope, Noise Highpass Envelope, control the amount of the noise envelope applied to the lowpass and highpass filters.
- New x/y/mod destinations: N LP Env, N HP Env, R Pitch
- Less frequently adjusted global options moved to CONFIG->Global Config sub menu.
- New global option: Gate delay. Adjustable gate delay for sequencers that don’t stabilize pitch until some time after the gate goes high. Adjusting this helps Plonk stay in tune when being controlled by those sources. Lower values will result in lower latency, down to ~2ms. Higher values will increase the latency.
- Improved overall pitch tracking.
- Other minor fixes.