Home | Manuals | FAQ | Contact Us

Musical Voltage Machine

Here are some track ideas made with my Intellijel modules. I often run the Yamaha EX5 into the ext input of the minibrute2s then that through the warp of the Rubicon 2 or as a vector on Planar 2. Everything has some heavy use of the rainmaker with LFO triggered Quadra messing with CV. Drums are Ableton sample packs.

Rubicon 2 with Minibrute 2S warp in with some video clips from YouTube fed to the Rainmaker modulated by Quadra EOC triggered envelopes for some strange sounds. Ableton Wavetable synth and simpler with sampled drums. QuadVCA, Planar 2, Morgasmatron, Jellysquasher and Shifty in the mix as well.

I really enjoyed this one. Great sounds.

Drums are a bit high in the mix though IMO.

I wasn’t using the Quadra+exp much so I decided to mess with this weird quadrature mode. I used the other 3+4 in quadrature mode to modulate the attack and release, applied the modulation to the FM1 on Morgasmatron or Warp X on Rubicon 2 or the CV on Planar 2 or Comb size on the Rainmaker. I find my favorite use for the Planar 2 is mixing A Tri-State, B Warp, C Minibrute 2S, D Rubicon Sub 1. You can get just the right sound. 8 Bar clips recorded and arranged in Ableton Live 10

That mixed bass sounds fat!

Grimy bass made with Quadra in Quadrature mode driving Morgasmatron modulating the Rubicon 2 that also has Quadra envelopes with the Planar 2 morphing the waves. Plenty of Rainmaker, Jellysquasher on everything.

All sounds Intellijel / MB2S + Sequencer with only drums in Ableton

Reminds me of NES Zelda dungeon music.