Check out the video for the Highlights—
Here’s the details of this huge update—
- New Accumulator Features and Updates!
- Accum Mode: Stage (Original/Default) | Track.
- Accum Reset: Manual (Default) | Auto (Original).
- Accum Order: Wrap (Original/Default) | Pendulum | Random | Hold.
- Accum Polarity: Unipolar (Default) | Bipolar (Original).
- Default Accumulator Limits updated to ±7.
- New Aux/Mod/Ctrl destinations for Accum Mode.
- New Aux/Mod destinations for Accum Direction and Accum Polarity.
- Upgraded the "Accumulator" Ctrl to a tri-state control called "Accum Dir" allowing you to change direction or freeze the Accumulator with a single knob.
- Upgraded the "Accum Invert" Ctrl to a tri-state control called "Accum Polar" allowing you to change polarity and invert the Accumulator Order with a single knob.
- Change Upper/Lower Limit labels to Positive/Negative Limit.
- Better labeling for Toggle and Tri-state control assignments.
- Updated menus with new visual features: Disabled items, Dividers.
- 14 Chords added to the Scales list.
- New Global setting for Clock Mode: Running (Original/Default) | Always.
- New Global setting for Run Btn: Run/Pause (Original/Default) | Run/Stop.
- When EDIT is active the selected stage item will blink, both in Track and Mod mode.
- Press Reset when Metropolix is NOT running to drop the gates low on Tracks 1 and 2.
- Pitch offset modulation is now still added when a track is muted; but it will still ignore updates to the pitch offset modulation when the track is muted.
- Fixed Mod Lane resets on Queued Preset Loads.
- Fixed crashing bug when RUN goes LOW before a queued preset loads. (Thanks Aaron!)
- Fixed Pulse Count modulation. (Thanks Rich!)
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Updated manual available at https://intellijel.com/support.