Accio Tetrapad!

If you can send some to Nightlife, I have an order there. :slight_smile: Thanks again!

Ordering direct from us is always the most appreciated way to order.

2 Likes

Not a problem, I was just under the impression products were always sold retail before the website. Thanks again!

1 Like

That would depend on what the retailers have ordered. We will prioritize retail orders over our own web store stock, they wouldn’t be too pleased otherwise. When Orders/Backorders are filled, we will usually update the stock levels on our web store.

3 Likes

Gotta say this is frustrating, when I’ve had one on order for two months.

I’m curious what the differences between the Tetrapads produced pre-pandemic vs now, might be? Should people buying Tetrapads now be concerned about any difference in performance based on parts being used now vs. the original Tetrapads?

All we have done is replace the out of stock processor with an equivalent processor that simply has a different footprint and required a new layout as a result. There are zero differences in performance/quality.

2 Likes

Good to hear - Thanks, Daniel. Can’t wait to get mine!

That’s fine, I would ignore me too.

So cancel your order and buy it from the Intellijel store, then. Nobody replied because you didn’t ask a question. Why don’t you ask the dealer you ordered from for an ETA?

Hey! I was trying to demonstrate my sense of humour about the situation. I can see why that didn’t come across.

I didn’t ask a question, but I did make a request (“If you can send some to Nightlife, I have an order there.”) I’m not expecting you to scour the thread, but feel it’s worth clarifying. And I did ask the dealer, also (they said, “we don’t know, they’re still waiting for parts.”)

I was expressing frustration that I’ve had one on back order for months, and that Intellijel is suggesting that the best way to get one is to cancel my backorder, and order directly from them. I understand why that’s best for them, and why it might also make sense logistically, but surely it’s not incomprehensible why I might find that frustrating, too, right? BUT I also get that being able to order direct from Intellijel is a solution to my problem of not being able to get a Tetrapad, and the only reason it’s not feeling like a solution to me, is my hang-up about wanting to support my local store. So I guess I’m also frustrated with myself that if I felt more comfortable putting that aside, I could be enjoying a new Tetrapad, too.

Anyway! I’m not meaning to rant, just trying to explain that 1) “I would ignore me too” was a good-natured joke, and 2) I recognize that my frustration is partially self-imposed. Sorry my joke didn’t land. Have a good weekend!

1 Like

Understood. Back orders are bumming everyone out, including distributors and dealers. Having worked at a dealer who carries Intellijel in the past, I can tell you that they fulfill in the order that dealers submit purchase orders, so there is no line hopping or favoritism at play. Hence, recommending checking w/ Nightlife. Have a great weekend, too!

1 Like

Hello! I’ve been searching for a Tetrapad for quite awhile now, and having just read through this thread, am hoping for clarification. I absolutely understand part shortage issues and don’t mean to press anyone, but would I be better off with a pre-order through a retailer, or checking for inventory on the intellijel site to purchase direct? Thanks very much!

Where are you, Jimmy? I’ve got a brand new (unopened) tetrapad in Vancouver that I’ve been trying to sell. (When I was looking for one, I accidentally ended up with two, and have one still in the shipping packaging direct from Intellijel). DM if you want to talk about it.

1 Like

I’m in Oklahoma, USA and am interested. Will DM you when I get home from work!

i have a question about using tetrapad/tete for microtonal stuff… what’s the finest pitch resolution (in cents) in manual notes mode? would love to explore some precise septimal intervals