7U Performance Case Update

Any update regarding the 7U joiner plates? I can’t find them in stock anywhere. I really want to start working with a 14U system

2 Likes

I’m also hoping we can get updates on 7u case and joiner availability. I’d almost pay the super high prices for the few available cases out there if I could actually join them but I’m not about to pay those prices when I won’t even be able to connect my cases :joy:

We just received parts so I’ve added joiner plates back to the web store. With cases, it’s best to place a pre-order with your favourite local retailer as we always prioritize them with our inventory. 84HP cases have started shipping now too!

1 Like

just tried your webstore but it looks like the joiner plates out of stock again? are there any on the way to the UK? thanks

It looks like I was a bit premature. We have the joiner plates, but we’re still waiting for the rubber feet! We’re expecting those soon, and once we get them I’ll make them available on the website again and we’ll ship them to dealers as well.

1 Like

I’m hoping it won’t take too long. I’ve now preordered from Andertons here in the UK

OK, the feet have arrived so I’ve added them back to the web store. I’m sure we’ll be shipping them to dealers soon too.

1 Like

That’s great, thanks for the update! Just ordered a set of joiners… now I just need to find another 7U 104hp case :sweat_smile:

thanks for the heads up, and sorry to bother you again, but do you have any idea how long these new joiners will take to arrive here in the UK? I’m paranoid I’ll miss out on this new batch, I could order direct but postage would be a real stinger.

It’s a little hard to say. The joiners will be bundled in with bigger orders so it will depend on a number of factors, such as which UK vendors have upcoming orders, if those orders are waiting on other products to become available, when their last order was shipped and so on. Best to check with your favourite shop and see if they can give you a better timeline. Pre-orders are often the best way to reserve items before they start shipping.

1 Like

Just got the shipping notification for my 7u 84hp!! Super excited to finally have it :partying_face:

3 Likes

If you’re looking for a 7U 104HP case, I just added a few to the B-Stock section! You can find them here: New Stock — Discontinued/Blemished - intellijel

Is there an estimate when dealers might see more stock of the 104 7u cases?

1 Like

That will depend on the dealer. I would recommend checking with them to see if they can give you an ETA before you place a pre-order.

Any word on when the next batch ships? I have a pre-order in with Moog Audio here in Canada (along with a gig bag).

Excited to be moving to this gorgeous case :slight_smile:

You’ll have to ask Moog Audio about that.

We do have 84HP cases and Palettes available in the B-Stock section of our website: New Stock — Discontinued/Blemished - intellijel

I ordered 104HP Stealth Case from Thomann, originally expected to ship in early August, now it’s postponed to September… :neutral_face:

The case seems to be Out of stock at intellijel.com and all the shops in Germany I am checking. Is there an ETA for the case availability? Thomann says In stock within 6-8 weeks. Is that real date, or just their estimate?

1 Like

Yes seriously please let us know. The case has been out of stock forever in USA and Canada. I have had a pre-order going since March!!!

2 Likes

Thirded – also had one on order for months. Whenever I call Perfect Circuit they say they have no idea when it could be coming down the pipeline. Would love to have one!

1 Like