Home | Manuals | FAQ | Contact Us

7U Performance Case Update

This has been on Reverb for sometime and cost about the price of a new one and comes with a bunch of 1U already.

0 Likes

Oh nice site - and great to know production is back on.

0 Likes

How about a non-performance case, a rack designed to be anchored in the studio and left there forever?

1 Like

I hate to ask, but any word on when the 7U cases will be back in stock?

0 Likes

The whole back of the warehouse is full of cases being assembled right now, so probably quite soon

2 Likes

I’m going to keep refreshing once an hour for this afternoon but will probably take a break from 5pm to Monday since I assume no one’s working over the weekend =]

0 Likes

I second that.

0 Likes

Any chance these are the aluminum version? :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Just noticed that Control have some in stock

0 Likes

10x 104 stealth left in stock. Get em:

https://vintageking.com/intellijel-7ux104hp-performance-case-with-tps80wmax-black

0 Likes

Hi, anybody tried to take it on a plane in Europe? Does it fit? Thinking about Easyjet, Ryanair, transavia.

0 Likes

With the gig bag I mean.

0 Likes

Haven’t tried any of the budget airlines, but we did take the 104HP in gig bag on a connecting flight between Frankfurt and Berlin which was a smaller airplane.

0 Likes

I didn’t miss it, did I? I’ve been faithfully checking back pretty much every day.

0 Likes

I picked up two from Control Voltage today! Still the best case on the market for my purposes.

0 Likes

Wow Control Voltage just literally went out of stock while I was deciding if I wanted to add any other modules to the order. So close to getting one!

0 Likes

Any word on this? Thinking about getting one direct :grimacing:

0 Likes

All of the cases being assembled are still being allocated to fulfill our dealer back orders.

At this point I would still recommend using Wigglehunt to locate a case near you.

1 Like

Intellijel case overload!

Interestingly, it looks like the case joiners are slightly larger than the last time around.

0 Likes

Thank you so much for that Wiggle Hunt link. Had no idea that website existed and found a shop like 10 miles away that had the case available!

1 Like