1U modules wishlist

Ooo. Nice. I’ll look into it. Thanks!

Cant wait for this to be released too!
Really hoping it’ll be dual/stereo like the vca.

it would be cool if you could chain the 1u mults behind panel so you could mult a signal across to the other side of the (7u)case

1 Like

great idea! it would be an easy mod too if you really wanted :wink:

hah yea i did think of that.
seems like a fun and useful little diy mod… mults are cheap too. might even send the 2 signals to my other 7u through an rca jack… i have them side by side so multing a signal all the way across my desk would be more than just a convenience

1 Like

Have you seen these?

1 Like

yes i have
but its not a mult :wink:

octalink seems great for live setup situations where patching between two cases with several signals is cumbersome. for my situation i think id prefer just 1 or 2 multed signals to several locations

An audio output module with a vaccuum tube on the gain. Like Erica synths fusion mixer but without the mixer.

I had the same idea for a buffered mult on each side, where one would go left to right and the other would go right to left. For a passive mult it would probably be a pretty easy DIY.

simple arpeggiator. akin to the 2hp arp but without quantizing of any kind… leave scaling and clock to other utilities. cv over mode though, but mode could be a push button to save space

That was only a suggestion to get cv to your other case :slight_smile:
still think the buff mult mod is your best bet for a single case.

Besides sitting around dreaming of the LPG tile i’ve been thinking about a line in tile that utilises the case jacks. So basically something that is similar to the new line out tile or like the line in tile minus the 1/4" jack.

Stereo Line In is currently in development!

4 Likes

probably been mentioned before but i would like to downsize my umidi to a 6 hp 1u with pitch/gate/clock/cc with the clock divider button . :alien:

1 Like

I know they would probably be huge BUT… how about plonk or Jellysquasher? is Plog already a thing for 1U yet? Those would definitely be my top three.

ideas inspired by richard devine patches(im sure its been mentioned already):

1u probability gate
1u burst generator

also +1 1u compact logic functions
Also unity mixers plz

1u 2hp Balanced Line in module that connect to the new palette case and the 7u but without the attenuator

I wonder if it is possible to make one that is essentially the inverse of the 1U buffered mult with the exact panel design and HP. It would be either two 4->1 mixers (when both outs are connected) or a single 8->1 mixer (when the 1st output is disconnected).

Its a good idea, id buy that.
I guess my preference though would be tiny as possible, 3>1. so then i could place a couple in separate places. Maybe it could just double up functionality as a precision adder?

1 Like

I can feel a storm of new 1U modules brewing… Could we get new racks to accommodate all the new modules? My dream racks have all the 1U modules that are on modulargrid, but I’ve encountered two problems:

1. Most of the 1U modules are not actually on modulargrid.
  2. I would have no space if they were.

So could we get a new case that is 8U tall, with tile rows top and bottom? I would LOVE that!

Also mentioned in another post: