Tetrapad future modes wishlist

no, not yet…:wink:

latch could be long click…

I’d rather not change existing functions because people will be used to them, but I’m sure we could decide on something.

I will add this to the wishlist since it does seem like a potentially useful feature.

excellent. try the max patch to get a feel.

Not necessarily a future mode, but the ability to sample and hold the modulation so it can sync with a clock or triggers from another sequencer. For example I use the faders set to 1v to ‘draw in’ a melody using fader mode. However this glides around. Being able to step the changes to a trigger (which in turn is gating the oscillator) you can then have changes happen on the beat.

Another example of this is feeding multiple voltages from the Tetrapad to a sound source and having those modulations step in sync with a clock or trigger. This quantization helps bypass my own ability to play in time :slight_smile:

The sampling & holding could come from the following sources…

• Clock
  • Trig Input
  • Inputs X, Y & Z

X, Y & Z are interesting as then gates can come from a sequence which might be irregular (eg: from Tetrapads Euclidean mode).

[Edit] I know you can step sequence using the sequencer in Voltages mode but I like to use Combo mode as I like the addition of LFOs and Switches.

THX

2 Likes