Tetrapad Euclid start on the One?

Apologies - but how do you make the Tetrapad start on the One everytime I start my clock? It currently seems to pickup wherever it was last stopped. Unlike all the other modes (via Looper) which seem to reset back to the One whenever the clock stops.

I have a clock going into Tete’s CLK and a Run signal going into Tete’s Reset.

I can’t find anything on how to do this? Is it possible?

THX

Right Now the Euclid mode doesn’t get reset by the transport inputs. This is on the list to address along with a couple of other little euclidean related bugs for the next Tete release.

2 Likes

Got it. Thanks for the clarification :slight_smile:

has this been addressed in the meantime?

Kinda. I’m finding (on v1.2, the latest firmware available as of today) that Run signals into Reset will reset a Euclidean pad’s step to 1 only if Tete has a Looper recording playing back (even if it’s just a second long, or an empty recording, and the Euclidean pad is on Live mode). I guess it would make more sense if it would reset to 1 when clock & run start, even if Tete isn’t in “play” mode (e.g. because there may not be a Looper recording in memory to play back yet). @slowwild is it still on the backlog? Cheers :robot: :heart:

The latest version is 1.2.4 (2021-10-21). If you set the Euclid Reset option to “Reset” (not Looper or Off) then it should work as expected.