The long awaited Tete + Tetrapad update!
Here’s the details—
- Note: Existing settings and presets should transfer over, but backup the TETE folder on your SD card just in case. Ensure the SD card is seated correctly back in the unit before doing the update.
- Major scale is now the default, Chromatic moved to be inline with Scales/Metropolix
- Finer control on Slew in all modes; previously 6-14 discrete settings.
- Clock/Gate LEDs are now Amber colour (and dimmer) to match our Line up going forward.
- Marker in the top-right corner when settings are to be saved. As before, the Looper/Sequencer must be stopped for state to save.
- UI handling improvements. Pressing a button will open that screen, no need to exit the previous, like Metropolix.
- GUI/Menu improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes/text updates.
- New upgraded clock core based on the rock solid Metropolix.
- Internal/External toggle moved to Setup menu to reduce accidental toggling.
- Updated tap tempo code from Metropolix.
- Added external clock divider to Global Setup.
- New Reset/Run handling. Run is only available on the Trig input, and Reset is only available on the Reset Input. Both are still re-assignable, but those jacks can no longer can be assigned to nothing.
- Removed Late Compensation "feature", resolving many timing issues.
- New Clock Synced Loopy!
- Change to Loopy Length adjusting; it now uses encoder acceleration to accommodate large adjustments and fine tuning.
- New Looper Sync modes: Reset, Trig, Clock.
- Clock: Locks Looper Actions to a X number of clock pulses. (Original Mode)
- Reset: Quantizes Looper Actions to a Reset pulse. (Least hassle, tightest timing.)
- Trig: Quantizes Looper Actions to X of pulses on a Jack assigned to Looper Trig.
- Tweaks to "Record on Touch" when also synced; previously, you needed to be touching a pad when the sync pulse trigger fired, but now, you can touch at any point before the sync pulse to trigger recording on the sync pulse.
- Much tighter clock syncing.
- Fixed Swing issues
- Increase Clock Divisions from /4 to /16
- New: Voltages Mode Bank Reset Option: "Off", "First", "Touched". (will reset to last touched pad)
- New: Gate style output, you can set the gate length with the Encoders.
- New: shows the Target Pitch on the screen when Output is quantized.
- New: Per output slew option.
- Fixed Pressure issues when pad was Voltages Pad.
- New "LFO Reset" Options: No/Reset/Looper.
- New "Euclid Reset" Options: No/Reset/Looper.
- Fixed Euclidean pad issue where latched pads would reset when touched.
- Added CV assignment for VBank, to modulate bank on Voltage Pads.
- Minor bug fixes.
Note: Recommended update for both standalone and Tête users.
- Clock/Gate LEDs are now Amber colour (and dimmer) to match our lineup going forward.
- Fix for -5V settings outputting uncalibrated voltage.
- Perform a Factory Reset when holding ENC 1+4 on boot.
Updated manual available at Support - intellijel