Steppy Reads Clock but Does Not Step and Send Outputs :(

Hello i recently purchased Steppy 1u along with the Pallette case however, steppy acts weird. Everything seems to be working except “stepping”. I am feeding it with NE Horologic Solum as an external clock, green clock led shows the signal. But stepping does not start even though i am in play mode as well. Hence, no outputs on A,B,C,D :frowning:

Anyone experienced similar stuff or am I missing something basic?

You may have RUN mode enabled on the RST jack

From the main view, press SEL, check if the RESET button LED is lit solid, if so, then the module is in RUN mode and expecting a high gate into the RST jack for the play heads to move.

You can toggle this behaviour off by powering down the module, holding that same RESET button down when powering on the module back on. You can check the same way as above, by pressing SEL, but the reset button will not be lit.

This is covered in more detail in the manual.

if this is not helping, email support@intellijel.com and our support team will sort things out for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Appearently i accidentally enabled RUN mode on RESET jack, also missed it in the manual. Now I could close it as you suggested :slight_smile:

appriciate your time :slight_smile: really made my night :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great to hear! Enjoy!

1 Like