Plonk shipping to dealers now!

The wait for Plonk will soon be over! :slight_smile: They are currently in our factory being assembled and will be ready to ship quite soon. We’ll keep everyone posted on when they go out to our dealers and webshop. Thanks for the patience!

14 Likes

Very much looking forward to it!

6 Likes

Can’t wait :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Praise be. Haven’t been this interested in a module hot off the bench for a minute

4 Likes

can’t wait…Plonk is the first module that i’ve been waiting without changing mind…always in my modulargrid.net future case…:robot:

2 Likes

I just pre-ordered from Perfect Circuit Audio. They have a 10% discount valid for the next 2 days. Code: dad10

plonk plonk plonk come to daddy…

Excited as sin

This is exciting

Looking much forward to Plonk! Pre-ordered from Pyramidsounds a few weeks back. :slight_smile:

soon.

very soon.

2 Likes

Guys! I’m literally waking up every morning and searching for Plonk to be available at retail stores.

What’s soon for you? Why are you torturing us this way? :rofl: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

Meantime, let’s pray again for a plonker future!

1 Like

The release firmware was tagged today and is being programmed onto the units… then off to dealers they go.

In the meantime, here’s the manual:

4 Likes

another 1-2 months for it to hit the shelves here, according to the rubadub website.
anyone has one yet caring to share any links to video’s / sounds perhaps?

Control said it might be as early as Monday!..
Seems it’s all in the hands of customs.

What version firmware is the Plonk up to and where do I find it? Mine is indicating v1.0

thanks

1.0 is the latest.