Updated on 2018-9-12: 1.13 is now available.
The 1.13 version of Plonk firmware is now available from our firmware updates page.
Here’s the release notes for this version, of which 1.10 was the beta:
- BUGFIX: Fix noise filter envelope parameters.
- BUGFIX: recalibration no longer required after update.
- FEATURE: New parameters: Noise Lowpass Envelope, Noise Highpass Envelope, control the amount of the noise envelope applied to the lowpass and highpass filters.
- FEATURE: New x/y/mod destinations: N LP Env, N HP Env, R Pitch
- FEATURE: Less frequently adjusted global options moved to CONFIG->Global Config sub menu.
- FEATURE: New global option: Gate delay. Adjustable gate delay for sequencers that don’t stabilize pitch until some time after the gate goes high. Adjusting this helps Plonk stay in tune when being controlled by those sources. Lower values will result in lower latency, down to ~2ms. Higher values will increase the latency.
- FEATURE: Improved overall pitch