Home | Manuals | FAQ | Contact Us

Panels for the future?

Personally I would keep with the old aesthetic as close as possible. Black panels are cool. but I just bought a 2nd silver 104hp performance case. I don’t want to have to run out and buy stealth cases now :smiley:

0 Likes

I have black PCB panels and don’t like them nearly as much as the black anodized aluminum panels. I would prefer the latter.

How about offering black replacement panels instead of complete modules at a nominal cost? Are they user-replaceable?

0 Likes

+1 for replacement panels!

0 Likes

+1 to black replacement panels if possible. I have a Steppy, Scales, Dixie II+, and Morgasmatron that I would all turn to black if such an option were available.

0 Likes

+1 for black panels or black replacement panels - especially for the 1U modules!

0 Likes

Also… I saw that WMD are switching to black aluminum panels - engraved instead of printed. They’re making them in-house and offering panel production for other companies. Maybe that’s an option too. ??? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UsqYjQeyJDQ&ebc=ANyPxKqc5QlZkf3Gk10tKT3HBvp4yKpniGOp3f1jdkO6eziw9ID33wKRHlTRg0xPpTnXeo6I8zND9c_dxv14WZQSwG7T9o1OuA

0 Likes