Module Idea: Metropolis Step Expanders

Recently I’ve found myself really annoyed with the shortage of steps in the Metropolis Sequencer module and thought: Wouldn’t expanders that would give either 8 more steps or just a higher resolution of a specific parameter of exiting steps be more useful and actually more modular?
Imagine even being able to buy only the left side of the current module and choosing 8 step parameters of pitch and pulse settings of more settings per “non-standalone” modules.
I think if we could have this there would really be no doubt what sequencer will be the best in the entire market!
(heck we can even have the physical pitch expanders for velocity or expression per step)
Thank you so much for reading,
CyBay

Side notes:
-Would be nice if we could have prints of step expanders 9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16 or 17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24 etc instead of 1-8 each time
-Have the pitch step expanders options for “parallel” or “following” via lever switch to enable polyphony instead of step expanding and so provide an output for the pitch parameter in the expander itself!