Mixup sent to Headphones and 7U case jacks?

Am I correct in thinking there is no wiring setup with the chain-in and chain-outs between these modules to allow for this setup:

Mixup #1
=> Mixup #2
=> Stereo Line Out 1U
=> Headphones 1U and 7U case jacks

The goal being that the 2 Mixups are always are chained and sending their output to both the headphones and 7U case jacks without any rewiring.

However I think since the Headphones and Stereo Lint Out modules only have a chain-in connection this is most likely not actually possible.

Instead I think my easiest option is probably the following?

Mixup #1
=> Mixup #2
=> Stereo Line Out 1U
=> 7U case jacks

Then as needed I manually patch the L/R outputs Mixup #2 to the Headphones 1U inputs. Which will then kill the signal going from the Mixups to the Stereo Line Out 1U I assume?

I think the only way to get the output of the 2 chained Mixups it to both 1U modules would be to mult the signals from the L/R outputs of Mixup #2 to send to both the Headphones 1U and the input jacks of the Stereo Line Out 1U, is that correct?

Sorry these may be silly questions.

If I understand correctly, the only thing that will have to be manually patched is the LR out from Mixup #2 to the Stereo Line Out 1U input. Then the Stereo Line Out rear 6-pin header will go to the 7U case jacks and the 3-pin will go to Headphones 1u. Is that what you had in mind?

Yes that’s exactly what I had in mind. Thanks!