MIDI 1U 1.1.3.0

Changelog

• Increase maximum number of held notes in mono mode to 16.
  • Fix assignment of MOD and CC outputs to sources other than Controllers.

Download (Fixed)

3 Likes

Nice. Any idea when more of these will be hitting shops in the US?

1 Like

Dope! Any chance of more clock multiplications/ divisions? Would be great to have all the compound (triplet) and dotted options. Think I asked before, but wasn’t sure if it got added to the wishlist. Especially useful for the expander when not doing poly patches.Thanks!

There’s a batch going through testing and assembly right now, so they should be shipping to dealers within the next few weeks.

Looks like Nightlife has them right now: Wiggle Hunt

I just updated with it saying it ran successfully (have actually done this multiple times to be sure), but the MIDI Config app says the version is 1.1.2.1. Is this to be expected?

Error on our part, here’s a fixed version of the Updater.

Download (Fixed)

HI
After updating MIDI 1U to v1.1.3.0, the Config app cannot detect it
Already tried:

1. Two different midi usb B cables
  2. Config app (v1.1.0 & V1.1.1)
  3. Reinstall the USB device driver from the Windows Device Manager
    4.Install MIDI 1U driver via Zadig

The photos are as follows (please forgive my OS language, the red frame is the device management has detected MIDI 1U,but the Config app doesn’t)

Thanks!!

OK, that’s a good sign that it shows up in your device manager. At least we know there’s nothing wrong with your hardware since your computer is detecting MIDI 1U. Most likely the Config App is just having trouble detecting the device due to some kind of device conflict. Sometimes it’s just necessary to unplug the USB cable, click refresh devices in the Config app, replug the cable, click refresh devices again then click connect.

Sometimes it’s just necessary to unplug the USB cable, click refresh devices in the Config app, replug the cable, click refresh devices again then click connect.

Still not detected
//MIDI 1U (v1.1.2.0) can enter the Config App before the update

In addition, I also tried MIDI 1U (v1.1.3.0) with Elektron digitakt and IPAD (AUM, Audiobus), and they all worked normally.