Another Big Metropolix Update, check out the video for the Highlights—
Here’s the details—
- New User Scales!
- 100 User Scale slots: 10 Banks, 10 Presets per bank.
- Modulate User Scales in a selected bank. Scale/Bank selection remains global, while modulation is per-track.
- Scale Lock allows you to lock the sequencer to a scale, while you edit or browse others.
- Locking a User Scale is called a Scale Mod Lock. It acts the same as a Scale Lock, but also allows you to modulate between scales in that bank with Ctrl, Aux or Mod Lanes.
- The Root is saved separately with each user scale and is changed with the scale when modulating.
- Adjusting Root now uses the ALT button on the Scale selection/editing screen.
- Pitch Home screen updated to reflect live quantizer modulations, including: Root, Scale, Pitch Pre and Pitch Post.
- New “Run on Boot: On|Off” option in the UI Setup menu.
- New “Save and Exit” action on the save screen is the new default.
- New Confirmation Dialog when overwriting an existing save.
- New “Aux/Mod” option for the Reset param on the Accumulator to ignore any system resets.
- Tweaked Probability to allow for 0%.
- Fixed Acid Slide bug when using Probability. (Thanks Kri!)
- Fixed Root control assignment, center is now 0 and offset is bipolar.
- Fixed extra trigs that could happen in Tuner Mode when gates are set to Clock. (Thanks ohexoh!)
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Updated manual available at intellijel.com/support.