Is the Atlantis still in production?

Trying to purchase one. Some retailers have listed “no longer available” :confused:

Yes, we have more on the way

3 Likes

Thank you!! :pray:

ctrl-mod has listed a used one, in case that suits anyone!

1 Like

Will you have extra panels available with the next batch of Atlantis? I would like to update it and it’s the last of my Intellijel module with the previous styling.

2 Likes

We actually do have the Atlantis faceplates in stock now, so I’ve added a couple to the web store. You can find them here: Support - intellijel

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll order one tonight.

2 Likes

ima buy them all before you can get there. sell them at a huge markup ps5-style.

2 Likes

It made me think about those people selling toilet paper from their garage when the pandemic started. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Any update on when we might see an Atlantis restock? I’ve had one pre-ordered from perfect circuit for almost 6 months.

Fine with waiting and fully recognize the world is a garbage can, especially for manufacturing. Just wondering if there’s a ballpark estimate on when we’ll see more hitting stores.

Thanks!!

Atlantis was in stock at Nightlife in Canada about a month ago, no more unfortunately.

Hopefully that’s a good sign some might hit the U.S. at some point. Thanks!

1 Like

Bump for another request for an approximation of when we might see another run.

We have a bunch more. They took longer in testing than expected and we are still getting through the backlog.

3 Likes

Long & McQuade in Vancouver has one in stock:

https://www.long-mcquade.com/instore_stock/505146/?q=2

1 Like

Any updates? I’ve been watching to no avail in North America (shipping to the US).

I’d like to know this too. I guess the global chip shortage has hampered production?

since they said there were issues with testing back in January, i wonder if they had to sub components that turned out to not meet expectations. i don’t think any units have been available in the U.S. since mid-2020. Pre-ordered one in September 2021 thinking it would be a few months tops. Whatever is going on it has to be incredibly frustrating for them. hopefully they’re close to getting things sorted.

Not an easy time, i hope the Atlantis makes a swift recovery. I sometimes wonder whether there could be any room for improvement with an MKII version. It’s already so good tho.

If anyone’s in the UK I’m selling mine