Intellijel 1U IO Confusion

If using a Stereo Line Out 1U module, my understanding is you can do the following simultaneously:

–connect it to a Stereo Out Jacks module behind the scenes via a 6-pin ribbon cable

…and…

–connect it to a Headphones 1U module behind the scenes via a 3-pin link wire

QUESTION 1:

Instead of connecting the Headphones module via the 3-pin link wire, can you instead connect a second Stereo Out Jacks module so that you have two sets out stereo out jacks both fed from a single Stereo Line Out 1U module? (If not, could this be accomplished via a special/hacked/DIY ribbon cable that has 6-pin on one end and 3-pin on the other?)

Alternatively, if the second set of output jacks can’t be connected behind the scenes, is it possible to somehow accomplish via an XY I/O module?

QUESTION 2:

Going even further, is there any way to connect all three behind the scenes? So Stereo Line Out 1U module feeding two Stereo Out jacks modules and a headphones module (all behind the scenes)?

The two connections are different:

• the three-pin link connector is on the input side. Connecting a Headphones module to a Stereo Line Out module is like connecting both sets of input jacks together, like with a stackcable.

• the six-pin connector to the jacks is on the output side. If you connected a second set of jacks, it would be the same as splitting each output jack with a (balanced) Y-cable.

Thanks for the reply, but I don’t think that’s right? The 3-pin link connector is designed to go from the Stereo Line Output module’s output to the Headphones module’s input.

I don’t follow what you say about “if you connected a second set of jacks, it would be the same as splitting each output jack.” That’s exactly what I want – one Stereo Line Output module feeding two pair of output jacks. So, is that possible?