Got some new Intellijel modules, need more

So, I always end up getting modules that aren’t exactly what I thought I was going to get next. I’ve had my eye on the Dixie II+ for a VCO with hard and soft sync, as well as the Bifold. But instead I ended up getting a Quadrax with the expander and then Scales. I also added the Stereo In to my 104 4U case and it’s been a huge addition. I realize now that I really need another Mixup. They don’t seem to be available at the moment. Are you expecting any new batches of the Mixup? Thanks and keep up the great work.

2 Likes

How are you using the Quadrax Expander?

Nightlife in Canada has the Mixup in stock right now:

1 Like

Good question. I’ve only had the Quadrax for a couple weeks (and the expander for only a few days now) and I still haven’t even broken out the manual for it yet. I’ve just been working intuitively with it to get the feel before I dive into the manual and actually figure everything out. It’s just the way I like to work in general, I think from being a musician and picking up an instrument and figuring as much as I can out on my own. For some reason this gives me a better feel for the instrument. There is much I do not yet understand about the Quadrax. I’ve put the manual up on screen a couple times with the intention of diving into it and then I end up making music instead lol. With the expander I’ve been mostly using the end of fall outs to trigger other sounds in my patch or to reset a sequence for instance. I have a Contour 1 on the way so I plan on using the 2 together in patches with the help of the QX expander. The expander has added a lot of rhythmic spice to patches. If you don’t have one and are considering it I definitely recommend it, particularly if you are fond of the Quadrax

1 Like

Looks like we should be getting more Mixup by the end of February.

1 Like

Perfect! Thank you!