Five months wait on an intellijel case? what is going on

I’m exactly in the same boat as the OP, Thomann order from August, still no sign of my case. I asked twice Thomann on chat about the status of my order and their two ETAs have passed already.
The website estimate is a constant moving target…
I’ve now acquired all modules to go in that case (and more), and everything is sitting in boxes. It’s super frustrating.
A little more accurate information from Thomann would go a long way TBH. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Mine just arrived from Thomann today!!! You should contact them to see what’s up

1 Like

That’s some good news for you! I suspect you’ve ordered a silver one, since Thomann have just confirmed that the Stealth hasn’t been delivered yet. Now aiming for mid-February :cry:

1 Like

I mentioned my experience at Thomann in another topic, I advise you not to have high expectations…

I finally received my Stealth case from Thomann last week after a 6 months wait! :partying_face:

I did give up last month though and ordered another one from SignalSounds. I’ve now received two Performance cases… :man_facepalming:
No way I’ll part with the extra one, they are too difficult to get hold of. That’ll be my next project case. :+1:

1 Like

Sorry all, just replying to this thread so Forum will notify me when new posts are up. Don’t want to miss out on an update about stock availability of 84HP cases!

1 Like