Connecting Audio I/O 1U to jacks on 7U case

The module comes with 10-pin to 16-in ribbon cable for power. To connect to the jacks on the case would require 10-pin to 10-pin ribbon cable. Do I need to get a 10-pin to 10-pin to connect (haven’t sen these anywhere) or do I use the 10 to 16 which came with module and connect directly to 10 pin jack connector? For those for which this is obvious, please do indulge. Thx

edit:
Used another 10 to 16 ribbon cable. Resolved.

1 Like

Hi, I was trying to install that module to my case today and couldn’t figure it out. I got one cable to connect to power, but it seems I’d need another one to connect to the case? The midi 1U module did come with 2 cables whereas the audio one only came with one…Am I missing something? Thanks!!

Ideally, a 10-pin to 10-pin would be included (or a regular 10 to 16) as it is appears to included be with your 1u midi. I just grabbed another 10 to 16 ribbon cable to additionally connect to the jacks on the case.

oh ok thanks, so you had to use another cable. yeah I find it odd that the 10-10 is not included, particularly because it is for the 1u midi…wonder if it was just an oversight.