Concept: the 2hp everything-doer

So I love the 2hp buff. I love the 2hp mixer. But sometimes I only want to do a 1:2 or 1+1=2 setup, and I don’t want to waste space. I have a solution! please note that this might be impractical idk Could we have a 2hp module that uses an e-ink display for normalling, indexing, etc. But this one can change! thus you could have it buff as many as you need (up to…like, 1:8) or add as many as you need to. I believe a single 2hp panel can hold up to nine jacks but I might be wrong there. This could also easily be 3hp or bigger, and obviously should function without an expander, but I’m sure one would certainly be welcome!

Is there anyone interested in Intellijel making this?

no thx :slight_smile:
why make somehing inherently simple more complex with a screen? maybe a toggle switch to flip between 3 routing schemes would be better

…also im sure theres no screen tiny enough for 2hp

1 Like

not a normal screen. an e-ink display. you could have it go seamlessly up to the edges of the jacks and like I said go to 3 or even 4 hp if needed. Google it. You’ll see what I mean…

and I did warn you

:wink:

It definitely would not be 2hp but it would be really cool. If I put all of my Intellijel 1u modules together (I have one or two of each) there are definitely a lot of unused jacks. It would definitely be cool to do something like that where I could just assign what and how much of it I needed. Re-assigning would be a pain though. Sometimes it’s nice to just have that extra buff mult out. You won’t think you’ll ever need it, but who knows how it could come in handy?

1 Like