7U Joiner plates as a stand for ONE 7u 104hp case?

Yes, I got it and it works. But a shallower alternative like the one mentioned above would be preferred. Thanks again for taking the time to reply.

I Have to measure the electric K&M guitar stand, but I think it is just a bit too narrow for the case.

I may also try to buy the joiner plates and put some wood blocks or something underneath those sharp edges to raise the stand. Do you reckon that could work Mike?

I’ve been wondering about 3D printing some feet for my case. They would slot into the joiner case slots on the case and of course it could be any angle I wanted.

Could someone with a set of joiner plates provide dimensions ?

Hey! I know that this has been a few days but I was looking for the same thing and decided to try and make feet for my case. I used a picture of the joiner brackets to create my own. Here is a link to the item on Thingiverse:

Let me know if this is helpful. I wouldn’t mind giving you the original files for Fusion 360 if it would help.

2 Likes

I would love this too. I have the joiners that I’m currently using with my 2 cases. The joiners put the top case at the ideal height and angle for me, but I’m not really super thrilled with the bottom case for my purposes. I’ve sometimes used two guitar stands, but they really use too much depth and I’m really at a premium for depth in my setup.

Would love some nice pieces that would give me the position of the top case with the joiners, but all on its own. I’d buy two!

1 Like

Apologies for the necrobump, but this finally exists: I made them and they are called Finnes

I’m not here to spam links or anything, but they are searchable if you use keywords Finnes and Intellijel

I’ve been lurking this thread for years waiting for it to come to fruition, but in then end, sometimes you have to do it yourself :slight_smile:

1 Like