7u 84hp Cases availability

For some perspective, I preordered my 104HP case the third week of December and it got shipped at the end of January. So those were available for a limited time recently, they must have sold out quick, which is unfortunate for Intellijel because it seems like the supply shortages are limiting their revenue as a result of not being able to keep up with demand. :slightly_frowning_face:

damn, i ordered mine last april and i’m still waiting (84hp)… excited to hear they’re on their way in the next few months!

The 84HP cases use the TPS80W board, while the 104HP cases use the larger TPS80W MAX. 104HP cases are being made and shipped right now, they’re just very popular. The fastest way to get one is probably to place a pre-order with your favourite retailer.

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for Signal Sounds to get them in stock for nearly a year now, there’s no way to place a pre order for the 104hp cases with them I’m afraid, They just say out of stock.

Should I be ordering elsewhere?

Have you contacted anyone at Signal Sounds to place an order or asked for an ETA? I’m sure they can help you out.

Otherwise if you’re OK with a B-Stock case, there’s a few available on our website here: New Stock — Discontinued/Blemished - intellijel

Hi Scott.
I have indeed.

They told me you have a new production partner because of all the delays you had in 2020 and that it will mean a few more months of delays to get everything set up.

Is this not the case? no pun intended. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, buying a case directly from you and shipping overseas ends up costing quite a lot extra in shipping.

:rofl: :rofl: :weary: