1U Zeroscope arrived today!

It’s disappointing. I guess it’s just not Intillijel-y enough for me. Too many controls. I just want what I currently have with a bigger screen because right now the 1U zero scopes are such a pain. Tiny. Great, but tiny.

Also, have the outputs be able to pitch-shift/autotune.

I’'m not sure what you mean. It appears to be the same as the Intellijel version, except with the addition of trig in/out. The Intellijel version looks like it could fit a larger (square) display as it is, but that probably would require the module to have two PCBs and increase its depth.

Re: pitch-shift/autotune, isn’t that the domain of quantizers?

Quantisers change the voltage going into a 1v/oct jack. Then the oscillator makes the sound. Pitch shifters take the output of an oscillator and change the pitch. Autotune is a very smart version of this that can allow for note-to-note slides and even sometimes fm patches.

With Zeroscope, the inputs pass through to the outputs without any processing, so it would not be capable of autotuning.

But can’t it output triggers on some modes? How hard would it be to put a nice little granular pitch shifter in? Actually, it probably would be pretty hard in just a firmware update but I’d still love to see the two as a combo. Would save me lots of time and hp if it could just fit into the zeroscope’s simple design and usage. That’s probably the biggest challenge here. But would you guys consider it?

Zeroscope does not output triggers.

It has trigger settings to determine how the oscilloscope works, such as the amount of time displayed, whether it responds to input 1 or 2, at what level it triggers, and whether it triggers on a rising or falling edge.

Agreed, I assumed this was possible but was just recently disappointing to discover that there is no mode to monitor incoming voltages. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: