1U DUAL/STEREO VCA module: what features?

If you plug inputs into A and B, but only plug into output VCA B, does VCA B contain the sum/mix of both, or do VCA A and VCA B stay separate?

Any rough idea how soon is “soon”? I’m about to pull the trigger on a 2hp VCA but would rather wait for this if it’s only a month or so, now that I have some 1u space freed up by replacing my Audio I/O with a Stereo Line Out.

1 Like

It is in production and should be less than 4 weeks. A lot rides on Metalphoto delivering panels on time though…

4 Likes

That little arrow pointing from Out A to Out B is your answer.
A is normalled to B.

https://intellijel.com/shop/eurorack/1u/dual-vca-1u/

5 Likes

Demo video!

7 Likes

Whats the voltage range, is it 5v for unity gain?

Any idea when uk/EU dealers will have them?

2 Likes

Excellent Video as per usual!!!

2 Likes

Excellent!

2 Likes

yep +5V to open it up

3 Likes

Way to go on this one team Intellijel! As with most in the modular ecosystems, a little goes a long way.

3 Likes

Any news on if and when it will be available in European stores? I will order one as soon as it‘s available… :smile:

Intellijel said ‘soon’ when I asked directly. A couple of retailers got back to me when I emailed earlier this month and consensus seemed to be end of this month/beginning of next.

2 Likes

It’s up to the retailers to order the product, always best to email your favourite store and make the request.

They have been available in our webshop for a few weeks now and we have been shipping them out to dealers on a steady basis since this time too. If your preferred local dealer does not have stock yet then it could be that it is included in a shipment they are waiting to receive or they have not placed an order yet. There is still stock available though :slight_smile:

Elevator Sound UK has them in stock now

2 Likes