Black panels?

Any thoughts on making black panels available for intellijel modules? :grimacing:

I love my black 7u, about ready to pick up another one, and would REALLY love it if I could have all my panels be black.

3 Likes
2 Likes

+1 for dark grey

4 Likes

Black would be great! I’d love faceplates to match my stealth black case.

2 Likes

Not sure if you guys have seen this, but there is a guy making alternative panels in black: https://www.bkmpanels.com/category/intellijel

Personally I wish he kept more of the Intellijel aesthetic as they’re a little too Makenoisey for my liking. But hey, whatever floats your boat!

4 Likes

Makenoise has some odd stuff. The intellijel stuff I would want would have to be like a dark brushed aluminum look, not quite black nor quite grey. But yes I agree I would like to have dark panels to match the stealth cases!

Definitely not black. Something as close as possible to the current look. My entire main case is silver…

2 Likes

Yes but mine is not. As are other’s. We buy black cases and we want black modules.

Yes, please start to making black panels to your beautiful modules!

2 Likes

I have several 7U Performance Cases in black and would love to see black panels as well. However, I don’t think it needs to be either black or silver; why not make both available? Either offer each model as silver or black, or offer the black panels separately at a reasonable cost. Thanks!

2 Likes

not gonna lie, this would bug the hell out of me! I’m not one who embraces the idea of my system being visually chaotic, like a case of qUiRkY guitar pedals … either silver, or black, IMO.

1 Like

People have done custom, limited runs for a few modules. The one that was done for Rubicon was just posted to ModularGrid

It looks sooo good.

Imagine the black Backpack Modular skiff loaded with black paneled Intellijel modules. That would be so cool!!!

2 Likes