1U modules wishlist

This would be so so handy.

1 Like

I love this, but would make the EOD the left-most of the 3 outputs

How about a module with an in to an octave selector (5 position zero & +/- 2) normaled to a second selector, also 5 position, but with panel trimmers to adjust to intervals. Buffered outs for both. Also an A-440 tune reference out. Oh, and a slew limiter with separate rise and fall times.

4 Likes

That’d be great! Still looking to fill that 8hp hole in my 1U row :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bumping to say that these 1U VCAs would be dope, assuming their basically one channel of the Quad VCA (need that saturation :wink: )

2 Likes

I am really interested in 4 outputs, so if the retrofit/upgrade that you mentioned would allow for quad output if I purchased two of the hypothetical stereo outs, count me in!!

2 Likes

Any ETA on when the scope module may ship? Really excited for that.

3 Likes

VCA pleeeease :slight_smile:

1 Like

BIG +1 for turning the 1/4” jacks on the back of the case into 4 individual balanced line level outs. A simple 1U module with 4 1/8” jacks, maybe even mini pots and and a LED per channel, that connects to jacks on back would be an inta-buy for me. I’ve got two 7U cases.

1 Like

Its’ a good idea. Double octave selector in 1U format.
2 buttons: -1 and +1. 2 leds: left LED in red = -2 octave, orange = - 1, green = 0, right LED green = 0, orange +1, red +2

if it’s a very simple module adding arpeggiator or quantizer will be good.

1 Like

Considering Vladimi Pantelic already pushed hus Zero Scope 1U at Intellijel, maybe his awesome T43, 43 semitone transposer, could go same way?

1 Like

How about simple 2-track recorder. Save to SD chip.

7 Likes

Anybody know how big the scope will be ??I squinted at the Superbooth videos and it looks a bit smaller than a Morgasmatron so I am guessing 18hp.

Obessive compulsive planners want to know…

The current design is 16HP, but we’re still prototyping :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to see a Pedal I/O+ w/ stereo send/return and CV over wet/dry.

3 Likes

Yeah, too many mono pedal sends in euro. A stereo one would be dope with Mixup

Quantizer was mentioned by modularboy above as a feature of a bigger module, but I would love to have a small tile that is just 2 in jacks, 1 out jack and a scale selector knob (kind of like a single channel Doepfer A-156) :slight_smile:

1 Like

What do you think about this one?

It shall become a high precised mixer in 1U and 3U format, with on-off-on switches to choose between two outputs and a mutestate. The trimpots are for offsetvalues if no cables are patched into the inputs, so you can transpose your oscillators or Metropolis. :wink:

3 Likes

would be awesome to have black 1u panels, to fit my black intellijel 7u case.

8 Likes

This!! :ok_hand:

3 Likes